|Recipe Categories >> Sweets|
|Maida - 2 cups|
Milk - 3 cups
Banana - 2 (mashed fully)
Grated Coconut - 2 tbsp
Cashew Nut - 10 (chopped)
Raisin - (15)
Suji (semolina) - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 2 cup
Water - 3 cups
Green cardamom - 4 (peeled and mashed)
Ghee - 1 cup
|1. Mix all the ingredients for maal pua into a smooth batter. |
2. Make the sugar syrup by boiling sugar, water, and green cardamom for 5 minutes over medium flame after the sugar has dissolved in water completely.
3. Heat ghee for deep-frying the pua.
4. Put around 1/4 cup of batter in form of a thin round pancake (4-5 inches in diameter) into the hot ghee.
5. Deep fry the pua till golden red, strain oil and repeat the same with rest of batter.
6. Keep the fried pua in a plate.
7. Before serving, boil the sugar syrup again, and dip the fried pua I it to soak pua in syrup completely for a minute.
8. The pua now becomes Maal Pua.
9. Strain from the syrup and serve hot.
Printer Friendly version
भोजपुरिया.कॉम - हमनी के बोली, हमनी के लोग
Please email us at